My Life Scripture

Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW Challenges for 2010...Blown Disk....Surgery Needed ASAP (written January 9, 2010)

Going through some new challenges with a blown disc in my back they found just before Christmas. I rehabbed this disc in 2002 but this time it will need surgery. With the Lyme Disease my immune system is very weak and I can only have a certain type of back surgery. Conventional open back surgery is not an option for me. This has also put most of my Lyme therapies and treatment on hold in order to protect my back. I ask for your prayers as I am trying to find a neurosurgeon who does what I need and will either help us financially or my insurance will cover it.

 I am back on my back again. I am restricted to lying and limited standing and walking. No sitting, bending or lifting for risk of permanent nerve damage in my right leg and foot. This has been very difficult to handle after all we have walked through in the last 2 yrs from my being bed & wheelchair bound to limited activity now back to being bed bound again. I was just beginning to make some headway with the Lyme when this all occurred!

 Praying for the right surgeon and surgery ASAP so I can rehab and get back to my Lyme recovery and being a wife and mother!  Leaning into God's promises knowing He will never give us more than we can handle!! Thank you for your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment