My Life Scripture

Friday, October 9, 2009

Starting my blog...for the second time around!

So what happened to the original "Rebecca's Health Updates" Blog????

FUNNY STORY...while trying to make my life easier, as my husband always does, he changed some things on my Google account which unbeknown to him accidentally deleted my blog :( ... cue tears...lots of tears!!!

After I got over the SHOCK of wondering if all of my diligent blogging and archiving of my journey was gone I realized I had saved everything in some different places on my computer...THANK YOU LORD!! Now to find the time and strength to put it back together...well, got the time today because I'm bedridden once again, as far as strength, well...I can type...so hear we go!!!

All the initial post you will find here are pasted in from my original blog but I will put the original dates on each one so you know when they where written and hopefully it will be easy to go back and get the WHOLE STORY...if you so desire!!

Hope you will stick with me as I plan to be much more diligent with my blog and give you more of an inside look into the world of Lyme Disease!!


No comments:

Post a Comment